Those days are gone when we use DVDs and CDs to enjoy videos, images and music. Although we can still see DVDs and CDs in our lives, with the advent of video streaming services, they have become so unpopular that fewer and fewer people use them. Not only that, the current computer manufacturers have cancelled the design of disk drives, which makes watching DVDs inconvenient. Therefore, we have reason to believe that it is necessary to back up the contents of the DVD to a digital device. On the one hand, it helps you to permanently store the contents of the DVD in digital devices such as mobile phones, tablets, computers, and TVs. On the other hand, it also provides more ways for you to watch DVDs so that you can enjoy DVDs where there is no dedicated DVD player.
The best program to backup DVDs
It is important to find a professional ripping program to back up DVDs. WonderFox DVD Video Converter is our most recommended software, which is a feature-rich tool to help you convert audio, video and DVD to digital copies for easy playback on more devices. It has been used by tens of thousands of people around the world since it was developed ten years ago, and it supports the conversion of DVD and video to 300+ output formats. It is the most stable and professional conversion tool we have used so far. It is not only fully functional but also supported by hardware acceleration technology.
Why choose WonderFox DVD Video Converter?
- Backup multiple types of DVD. It accepts multiple types of DVDs such as 99-title DVDs, old DVDs, scratched DVDs, encrypted DVDs, etc.
- Convert video to digital formats and devices including MPG, MP4, AVI, MKV, VOB, MOV, WMV, Apple, Samsung, Sony, Huawei, Nokia, Lenovo, etc.
- The built-in video downloader supports you to download online videos from more than 300 video platforms, YouTube, Vimeo, Liveleak, Facebook and more.
- Backup DVD Disc to ISO Image and DVD Folder.
- Convert SD video to HD video to improve video quality to 720p, 1080p, 2K.
- The embedded video editor helps you edit videos and DVDs, clip, add effects, merge, crop, cut, watermark, trim, rotate, etc.
- Extract background music from video and DVD by converting video to audio formats, such as AAC, AC3, MKA, WAV, M4A, OGG, DTS, MP3, etc.
- Add external subtitles to videos and DVDs.
- Batch conversion of video and audio, up to 10 can be added at one time.
- Fast processing speed without any quality loss.
How to use WonderFox DVD Video Converter to backup DVD?
The design of user interface is intuitive and concise, and even inexperienced users can use it easily. Please follow these steps to back up your DVD after downloading the software.
Step 1: Select the source to add your DVD to the program.
Open the software interface and click “Load DVD” to import your DVD into the program. The software will intelligently detect the main movie from 99 titles once the DVD is successfully loaded.
Step 2: Select the most appropriate output format to back up the DVD.
The software allows you to convert DVD to AVI, MPG, MP4, WMV, MKV, VOB, MOV, etc. Before you start backing up your DVD, you can choose to preview the video.
Step 3: Click the “Run” button to complete the task of backing up the DVD. In a few minutes, you can find the fresh output file in the folder.
It is undeniable that many users have DVD collections in their homes, but most of them are shelved on bookshelves and corners. In their spare time, they watch fewer and fewer DVDs, because the development of network technology makes it easier to watch videos online, and there is no longer any device for playing DVD. Fortunately, WonderFox DVD Video Converter provides us with a new and reliable solution to reestablish our relationship with DVD. Try it out within the scope of copyright law.