How to Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Pro for Workstations
With Windows 10, you can quickly upgrade from one edition of Windows 10 to another, provided the upgrade path is supported.
Today I will guide you how to upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Pro for WorkstationsWe can easy to upgrade/downgrade between Windows 10 editions by using Windows 10 upgrade key
Windows 10 upgrade key
- Win 10 Pro: VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
- Win 10 Pro for Workstations: DXG7C-N36C4-C4HTG-X4T3X-2YV77
- Win 10 Education: YNMGQ-8RYV3-4PGQ3-C8XTP-7CFBY
- Win 10 Enterprise: XGVPP-NMH47-7TTHJ-W3FW7-8HV2C
- If you have Windows 10 Pro license, you will lose license when you upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations.
- If you want to downgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstations to Pro, you simple type in cmd: slmgr.vbs /ipk VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T