Windows 7 was developed by Microsoft and it was released to manufacturing on 07/22/2009 and it became generally available on October 22, 2009, less than 3 years after the release of its predecessor, Windows Vista. Windows Server 2008 R2 (Windows 7’s server counterpart) was released at the same time. Microsoft will end its extended support of Windows 7 on 01/14/2020.
Download Windows 7 ISO Free from Microsoft
Method 1: Windows 7 free download direct link from Microsoft (trial version)
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit: you click here
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit: you click here
- Windows 7 Professional 32 bit: you click here
- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit: you click here
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit: you click here
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit: you click here
- Windows 7 Enterprise 32 bit: you click here
- Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit: you click here
- Windows 7 Home Basic 32 bit: you click here
- Windows 7 Starter 32-bit: you click here
Source: Download Windows 7 iso
You can see the link to download Windows 7 ISO direct from Microsoft:
I also sell Windows 7 Pro product key, Windows 7 Ultimate key, Windows 7 Home Premium key, Windows 7 Enterprise key ($25/key). If you want to buy it, you visit https://cheapproductkeys.com/product-category/windows-7-product-key/
You can watch this video to know how to download Windows 7 iso for free from Microsoft:
With this method, you can download windows 7 iso without product key.
Then you read this article to know how to install Windows 7 by USB: https://appsforpcfree.net/how-to-install-windows-7-from-usb/
Method 2: You download the Windows 7 SP1 ISO directly from Microsoft
Microsoft lets people easy to download the Windows 7 SP1 ISO from their site. The only thing you need is a valid product key in order to download the file–and OEM keys (like the one that came on a sticker under your laptop) won’t work. If that’s you, proceed to the next section.
Step 1: If you do have a valid product key, you head to the Windows 7 download page, then you enter your product key, and click “Verify” to start the download process. If you haven’t product key, you go to method 3 below.
Step 2: After your product key is verified, you select the product language you want to download and then you click “Confirm.”
Step 3: You choose the version that you want to download (32-bit or 64-bit version). After you click whichever version you want, the download will begin. Note that download links are only valid for 24 hours. But you could always come back and walk through the verification and selection process again to generate new links.
Step 4: Then you use a bootable USB to install Windows 7.
Method 3: You can download Windows 7 ISO without product key by using a free third-party tool
Step 1: You download tool is developed by heidoc.net by click here
Step 2: You open this file you download and choose “Windows 7 Iso Download Agust 2018“
Step 3: You choose the version of Windows 7 you want to download (Home/Pro/Ultimate) and select the language of it. Then you click “Download”
You can see the link to download Windows 7 ISO from Microsoft
With this method, you can download windows 7 iso without product key
- Windows 7 Pro ISO 32 bit – 64 bit
- Windows 7 Home Premium ISO 32 bit – 64 bit
- Windows 7 Ultimate ISO 32 bit – 64 bit
If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here’s what it takes:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Tag: windows 7 iso download, download windows 7 iso, download windows 7 disc images (iso files), Windows 7 iso download free, windows 7 free download, download windows 7 iso without product key, windows 7 iso file download, download windows 7 ultimate sp1, download windows 7 professional sp1